MetalRemains - Official MetClub Chapter
RegrasRegrasFAQPesquisarMembrosPerfilEntrar e ver Mensagens ParticularesEntrarRegistrar
Dark Angel: We Have Arrived!

Ir à página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Próximo
Responder Mensagem Metallica Remains - Índice do Fórum -> Outras bandas
Camões
The End Of The Line
The End Of The Line

CamõesMensagemEnviada: Qui Abr 19, 2018 8:26 am Assunto: Responder com Citação Adicionar a lista de mensagens a serem citadas Remover da lista de mensagens a serem citadas

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Kirkão
Whiplash
Whiplash

:. Mastodonic Brotherhood :.

KirkãoMensagemEnviada: Qui Abr 19, 2018 8:39 am Assunto: Responder com Citação Adicionar a lista de mensagens a serem citadas Remover da lista de mensagens a serem citadas

Será?
Skull
The End Of The Line
The End Of The Line

SkullMensagemEnviada: Qui Abr 19, 2018 10:36 am Assunto: Responder com Citação Adicionar a lista de mensagens a serem citadas Remover da lista de mensagens a serem citadas

Vamos aguardar.
uerlei
The End Of The Line
The End Of The Line

uerleiMensagemEnviada: Sáb Abr 21, 2018 12:27 pm Assunto: Responder com Citação Adicionar a lista de mensagens a serem citadas Remover da lista de mensagens a serem citadas

Será que alguém se importa?
Skull
The End Of The Line
The End Of The Line

SkullMensagemEnviada: Sáb Abr 21, 2018 1:29 pm Assunto: Responder com Citação Adicionar a lista de mensagens a serem citadas Remover da lista de mensagens a serem citadas

Sim.
uerlei
The End Of The Line
The End Of The Line

uerleiMensagemEnviada: Sáb Abr 21, 2018 3:17 pm Assunto: Responder com Citação Adicionar a lista de mensagens a serem citadas Remover da lista de mensagens a serem citadas

Boa.
Skull
The End Of The Line
The End Of The Line

SkullMensagemEnviada: Sex Out 12, 2018 9:23 pm Assunto: Responder com Citação Adicionar a lista de mensagens a serem citadas Remover da lista de mensagens a serem citadas

Skull escreveu:
Será que sai esse ano o disco novo? Shocked

Ficou pra 2019.
Skull
The End Of The Line
The End Of The Line

SkullMensagemEnviada: Qui Ago 08, 2019 11:35 am Assunto: Responder com Citação Adicionar a lista de mensagens a serem citadas Remover da lista de mensagens a serem citadas

Ficou pra 2020.

GENE HOGLAN Hopes DARK ANGEL Will Release New Studio Album In 2020

On how DARK ANGEL's 2013 reunion came about:

Gene: "It had been brewing and mentioned by my management for some time. It was mostly a schedule issue, always. But I remember in 2013, it was looking like 2014 was going to have some pretty open spaces in it to try to get some shows. DARK ANGEL has always received offers throughout the years of, 'Hey, guys, we'd like to host your return show.' We were finally able to take advantage of some of those offers that were on the table for a while. It started off by playing some shows. I believe our first show was Santiago, Chile, which was incredible. We got to play with MEGADETH at a big, huge arena. I thought that was pretty funny. I've played that arena before, a time or two, but here's the DARK ANGEL return show, no little warm-up club gig to get prepared. The first show was in front of 20,000 people in some big, old arena down in Chile. It's 'throw yourself right into the fire.' So that was pretty cool. It just became available, having some time available to do it, talking about it. We've always… even through my touring career, every time I'm playing in town where one of the DARK ANGEL guys is at, they always come out to the shows. We've always been close and tight. We never went our separate ways out of animosity by any means. It was just time to make a move back in '92 when we kind of dissolved DARK ANGEL, I guess. It's been picking up your last bit of fun back in the day. It's like you pick up right where you left off, except everybody's a little bit older, a little bit more mature. We're all really cool with each other; we enjoy each other's company. Our rehearsals are always just kind of a laugh fest as well. We dig it. We're having a good time doing it. And we're really excited to bring that enthusiasm down to Australia and kick everybody's asses for a week."

On what DARK ANGEL's future plans are, including a possible new studio album:

Gene: "We hope to have the new album out in 2020. We're hoping for that. It's been something that Jim Durkin [guitar] and myself have slowly been working towards over the past couple of years. And, that's another schedule-based situation. The one thing, Jim and I as the writers of the music, we've always found that we worked best together when we're face-to-face in a room. We both got guitars on, and we just recently purchased an electronic kit for Jim's home studio that we can bash away some riffs on guitars, then it's, like, 'Hey, Gene. Lay tracks and drums for this. Let's get the rudimentary demos going for all these tunes.' So that's what we're in the midst of doing at the moment. Tomorrow, for instance, I head up to L.A. to tackle a day of writing with Jim. That's another thing: Jim lives a couple of hours away up in L.A. I live in San Diego, which is a couple of hours south. As you might have heard, California traffic is what it is. It takes me two and a half hours to get there, then a couple of hours to get home afterward. For every day of writing, that's pretty much a four-and-a-half-hour travel day for myself, but I love it. I'm willing to do it. It means a lot to us. Hopefully, it means a lot to the fans that we get another DARK ANGEL album out. It's going to be an ass-kicker, I know it. I'm stoked to see what the future brings for DARK ANGEL. These days with albums and album sales, really, all an album is anymore, it's a new way to get yourself out on the road. We can accept offers right now and do things right now as kind of a — I don't want to say a novelty act, or nostalgia act or anything like that, but since we don't have a new album, there's, I suppose a feeling or limitation to what we can be doing. It just seems like once you get this new album out, DARK ANGEL, the sky is the limit for you. All the promoters across the world are on board. 'Oh, you got a new album out? Let's bring you to town.' That's our objective and our goal is to get a new record out in 2020. A total ass-kicking, face-ripping, metallic DARK ANGEL record, and then that will open up the avenues for more touring. So that's what we hope to accomplish."
PH
Whiplash
Whiplash

PHMensagemEnviada: Qui Ago 08, 2019 11:56 am Assunto: Responder com Citação Adicionar a lista de mensagens a serem citadas Remover da lista de mensagens a serem citadas

cacetada, ontem eu lembrei desse tópico Laughing
Skull
The End Of The Line
The End Of The Line

SkullMensagemEnviada: Seg Ago 31, 2020 4:34 pm Assunto: Responder com Citação Adicionar a lista de mensagens a serem citadas Remover da lista de mensagens a serem citadas

Skull escreveu:
Parece que o disco novo ficou para 2017.

Skull escreveu:
Ficou pra 2019.

Skull escreveu:
Ficou pra 2020.

Ficou pra 2021? 2022?

DARK ANGEL Is Still 'Attempting' To Write Long-Awaited Comeback Album

Reactivated California thrash metal pioneers DARK ANGEL are continuing to work on material for their long-awaited comeback album. The band's first CD since 1991's "Time Does Not Heal" will feature the lineup that has performed sporadic live shows since reuniting in 2013: Gene Hoglan (drums), Eric Meyer (guitar), Jim Durkin (guitar), Ron Rinehart (vocals) and Michael Gonzalez (bass).

Speaking to DEATH ANGEL guitarist Ted Aguilar for the band's "Alive & Streaming" Internet show, Hoglan stated about the progress of the songwriting sessions for DARK ANGEL's next disc (see video below): "We are attempting to write another DARK ANGEL record. A bunch of things happened outside the music business that just sapped any sort of time, creativity… The time that I had allotted to spend on, 'Hey, I'm gonna be home for a few months here' kind of thing, 'and I'm gonna write the hell out of DARK ANGEL stuff.' No. I had to take back two months and deal with some stuff that happened outside the biz for me. And so that really just wiped out my creativity.

"Since this lockdown happened, I haven't been able to get up to L.A. [to get together] with Jim Durkin, who is the legendary creator of DARK ANGEL. He's back in the fold now. We did 'Time Does Not Heal' without Jim. But we've always found that we work best together when we're just face-to-face. We both have guitars, and then we bought ourselves a little electronic kit, so I can drop a couple of beats and track over that.

"It's been 31 years since Jim originally left the band," Hoglan added. "Jim really [built for] himself a really beautiful career [outside the music business], so between his schedule [and] my schedule, it has been challenge. But I'm hoping for the best."
Bay Area Thrasher
Whiplash
Whiplash

The Empire Strikes Bac

Bay Area ThrasherMensagemEnviada: Seg Ago 31, 2020 4:46 pm Assunto: Responder com Citação Adicionar a lista de mensagens a serem citadas Remover da lista de mensagens a serem citadas

Espero que tenha ficado pra nunca mais
Skull
The End Of The Line
The End Of The Line

SkullMensagemEnviada: Seg Ago 31, 2020 4:53 pm Assunto: Responder com Citação Adicionar a lista de mensagens a serem citadas Remover da lista de mensagens a serem citadas

Triste ler isso de um Thrasher.
Bay Area Thrasher
Whiplash
Whiplash

The Empire Strikes Bac

Bay Area ThrasherMensagemEnviada: Seg Ago 31, 2020 5:03 pm Assunto: Responder com Citação Adicionar a lista de mensagens a serem citadas Remover da lista de mensagens a serem citadas

Agora so ouco american football
fanatic
Frantic
Frantic

fanaticMensagemEnviada: Seg Ago 31, 2020 5:05 pm Assunto: Responder com Citação Adicionar a lista de mensagens a serem citadas Remover da lista de mensagens a serem citadas

Agora que fui ver que desde 2016 o cara tá se iludindo. Laughing

Daqui a pouco um dos integrantes vai pro caixote de madeira aí ele para de acreditar.
Skull
The End Of The Line
The End Of The Line

SkullMensagemEnviada: Seg Ago 31, 2020 5:12 pm Assunto: Responder com Citação Adicionar a lista de mensagens a serem citadas Remover da lista de mensagens a serem citadas

Bay Area Thrasher escreveu:
Agora so ouco american football

Liga um Hirax aí.

fanatic escreveu:
Agora que fui ver que desde 2016 o cara tá se iludindo. Laughing

Daqui a pouco um dos integrantes vai pro caixote de madeira aí ele para de acreditar.

Bicho, anunciaram disco novo do EVILDEAD semana passada. O primeiro em 30 anos.

O Thrash Metal está aí vivaço sempre nos surpreendendo.
Responder Mensagem Metallica Remains - Índice do Fórum -> Outras bandas Todos os horários são GMT - 3 Horas
Ir à página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Próximo
Página 5 de 6